Here are some of the latest articles...
How to Construct Our E-mail addresses
We apologise for the fact that the committee email addresses are not given explicitly but a great deal of spam was finding its way to them. To construct the email address please take the address component below and add:
the last two digits of the year (except in the case of the convention emails)
the at sign
the component "aisb"
the component "org"
the component "uk"
Please Note: Queries about the processing of membership applications and membership numbers are best sent directly to admin, rather than to the Membership Officer.
Many thanks for your patience.
Email Component Directory
|Nature of enquiry||Address Component|
|Public Understanding of AI||publicunderstanding|
|Submissions to the Weekly Email Bulletin||bulletin|
Please send letters to:AISB Executive OfficeDr. Katerina KoutsantoniInstitute of Psychiatry, King's College LondonAddictions Sciences Building, B3.064 Windsor Walk, Denmark HillLondon SE5 8AFTel: +44 (0)20 7848 0191
Advertising and Sponsorship
If you wish us to include a conference or job announcement in our weekly email bulletin to members then contact the bulletin email above with the ASCII text you would like included.
Information about the AISB
The Society for the Study of Artificial Intelligence and the Simulation of Behaviour (AISB) is the largest Artificial Intelligence Society in the United Kingdom. Founded in 1964, the society has an international membership drawn from both academia and industry.
Awards, Advertising and Sponsorship:
Company Registered Office
8 The Drive
AISB Executive Office
Dr. Katerina Koutsantoni
Institute of Psychiatry
King's College London
Addictions Sciences Building
B3.064 Windsor Walk
Tel: +44 (0)20 7848 0191
- AISB 2015 Convention will be held at the University of Kent, Canterbury, UK, from 20-22nd April 2015.
- AISB-50, the Society's Convention for 2014, was held at Goldsmiths, University of London, from 1st to 4th April 2014.
- The AISB'13 convention was held at the University of Exeter from 2nd to the 5th April 2013.
- 2012 marks the centenary of Alan Turing's birth. Alan Turing Year, seeks to bring together news of all the events and organisations which will be marking the occasion.
- The AISB'12 Convention held at the University of Birmingham, was a great success: honouring Alan Turing and seeing a variety of symposia.
- Postgraduate Conference for Computing: Applications and Theory (PCCAT 2011) was held in Exeter with AISB-sponsored prizes for best poster and best paper.
- Mr Ali Hussain Ali, CNRS, University of Plymouth
- Mr Martin Peniak, PhD student - artificial intelligence, University of Plymouth