The goal of the Quarterly is to achieve the following:
- Keep members apprised of developments in the general areas of Artificial Intelligence and the Simulation of Behaviour, with special emphasis on work done in the UK and Europe.
- Inform members of Society plans and progress.
- Provide a forum for the discussion of issues related to both the field and the society.
From this and associated pages you can find out:
- How to contact the Editor
- How to submit articles and make suggestions.
- How to write conference reports and book reviews.
- NEW! Books Available for Review.
- The AISB Quarterly Archive.
- Advertising and mailshot rates.
Editor's Contact Information
(Note: Do not send books for review to this address, but rather to the AISB Executive Office.)
The current Editor in Chief is Joel Parthemore, who can be reached by emailing quarterly at aisb dot org dot uk.