Apply for a Travel Award
- Awards are usually limited to £300 maximum.
- SSAISB sponsors one person per event at most.
- We send out an award letter that can be used as collateral for an institutional `loan' (eg university buying you the ticket).
- The recipient must write a report suitable for publication in AISBQ within 3 months of the event, and send it to the Treasurer
- Guidelines for writing conference reports
- Please send this by email rather than hardcopy.
- Once the report has been accepted by the AISBQ editor, the SSAISB treasurer sends a cheque.
- SSAISB greatly prefers to sponsor people who are giving a paper or publicly talking, rather than just attending.