- The AISB'13 convention has been announced and will be held at the University of Exeter from 2nd to the 5th April 2013.
- 2012 marks the centenary of Alan Turing's birth. Alan Turing Year, seeks to bring together news of all the events and organisations which will be marking the occasion.
- The AISB'12 Convention held at the University of Birmingham, was a great success: honouring Alan Turing and seeing a variety of symposia.
- Postgraduate Conference for Computing: Applications and Theory (PCCAT 2011) was held in Exeter with AISB-sponsored prizes for best poster and best paper.
- Mr Ali Hussain Ali, CNRS, University of Plymouth
- Mr Martin Peniak, PhD student - artificial intelligence, University of Plymouth