The AISB Convention
Each year, AISB organises a convention consisting of parallel symposia covering various topics. Each convention has a theme and many of the symposia cover topics related to that theme, although we always welcome symposia discussing any aspect of Artificial Intelligence or Cognitive Science. For more information about future and past conventions please see our Convention Page
If you would like to chair future AISB conventions, then please contact the society chair.
If you would like to obtain proceedings from any of these conventions, then we have some Convention Proceedings but also please contact the Publications Officer about purchasing back issues of the AISBQ or Convention Proceedings.
Public Debates, Exhibitions and Lectures
- The AISB 2008 Symposium on the Turing Test was held on the 12 October 2008 at the University of Reading
- Computer Generated Artworks Exhibition
- AISB-SGAI Evening Lectures
- Artificial Intelligence: in your life today at the Royal Society of Edinburgh, July, 2005.
Sponsored Conferences, Workshops and Tutorials
- AISB 2008 Symposium on the Turing Test
- Bundy Symposium
- Conferences on Intelligent Computer Mathematics
- IJCAI Tutorial on Representation and Learning in Robots and Animals and tutorial booklet.